Simplex Booster Pump
- Pumps designed for pumping and pressure boosting of clean water in the residential sectors
- Pressure boosting of water from roof tank, breaktank, ground tank, other static water supply etc.
- Water supply from shallow well. This pump is for indoor installation.
- Clean Water: pH6~8, no foreign matter (can occur decrease in abrasion resistance of product and unstable automatic operation due to foreign matters)
- Dimensions Size: (HxWxLxAxB): 222 x 228 x 584 x 131 x 311
Pressure boosting of water
from roof tank, breaktank,
ground tank, other static water supply etc
. Water supply from shallow well.
his pump is for indoor installation.
There are 3 Types of Pressure Pumps
or Booster Pumps in the Pascali Range:
Centrifugal Pumps. Peripheral Pumps.
Self-Priming Jet Pumps.A “simplex”
system with just a single pump is sufficient
to handle most small demands assuming
redundancy isn't required. However,
if the application is for a hospital or other
critical operation, a duplex is often specified for back-up.
The A-rated Wilo-Para is ideal for any underfloor heating project,
offering three times higher starting torque than competitors'
comparable circulating pumps.
A booster pump is a device that increases low water pressure and flow.
It provides the extra boost needed to bring
your water pressure to the desired level.
A water booster pump provides pressure to
move water from a storage tank or throughout
a whole house or commercial facility.