- Manufacturer: C-Mart
- 20V rechargeable battery
- 230V/50Hz battery charger
- Rechargeable battery capacity 1300mAh
- Battery charging time 1 hour
- No-load rotation speed 0~400/0~1400 rpm
- Maximum tightening force 40N.m
- 10mm direct clamp head
- Iron drill bit ∅10mm, wood drill bit ∅22mm
- When drilling, the LED light comes on
- There are 19 steps to adjust the tightening force
Brushless C-MART W0013B 20 V Battery Drill
Instructions for using the cordless drill properly and safely.
To ensure safety for users as well as those around, before operating the battery drill, you should note the following instructions for using the battery drill:
– Step 1: need to check and fully charge the battery to help the battery drill operate continuously during operation.
-Step 2: Attach the battery to the lower part of the camera body.
-Step 3: Note that you need to choose the type of bit suitable for the nail or screw so that the work can be carried out in the most convenient way.
-Step 4: temporarily attach a nail or screw to the position to be installed before using a battery drill to fix it in place.
-Step 5: Insert the drill bit into the correct screw grooves, screw in a 90 degree perpendicular direction to the construction surface, then press the operating switch button and start screwing.
-Step 6: Gently press the drill bit to rotate and insert the screw deep into the wall or surface to be worked on.